Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3rd time is the charm

So....we are hoping that the 3rd time really is a charm. This is our new house. Chris bought it on his own.....I have never seen it, except for these pictures.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1480-Canterbury-Lane_Fairview-Township_PA_16415_M47859-44833

I trust him. Looks like a great house, except when I ask him questions he gives me blank looks. He will go up for the home inspection and we plan to video chat so he can walk me through and I can ask away. :)

I have 2 weeks until the movers come so I am trying to do a final purge and get the house in order.

Have you ever had so much on your plate, so much to do that it renders you unable to do anything? Hoping to do a brain dump today so that I can start attacking things little by little and it doesn't all seem so overwhelming.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like it! Not that I didn't like the first one, but from the pictures I like this one even better :) Good luck getting everything done. I know for me thinking about getting it done is worse than actually doing it. You are in my thoughts-keep us posted on how you're doing.