Now if the rain would stop so the chimney guy can fix our chimney cap then all would be good. Our buyers can't close until that is fixed (they have an FHA loan) so if everyone could pray, cross their fingers and toes, hope....whatever you believe in....that the rain would stop so we can close in Erie on the 13th I'd really appreciate that :)
Thanks!
1 comment:
Well, it's raining here-I hope it stopped there. I'm not sure if I already told you about this group, I applogize if I have, but there is a group I found here called Just Moved. Apparently it is held all over the country and I thought it might be up in Eerie too. It is part support group, part bible study, part social outlet. It has gotten me thru this year and I have met several women I like-who have just moved too :)
Hope all goes well with the closing. Keep calm and carry on :) Let us know how every thing is going
Post a Comment