Sunday, June 13, 2010

Angry

Well.....

My purse was stolen again. This time from INSIDE my house. It was in the laundry room. It makes me sad, and angry. Why do people think they have the right to enter another's home and take things that do not belong to them?

Sigh

I had bought a "kate spade" purse from an antique store for $21. It's possible that it was a fake but I don't care it was perfect. Striped. Pink. Well made. It was just perfect.

I had just gone to the ATM and got out our budget money for the week plus a very generous gift for our babysitter who is off to Notre Dame in the fall.

I had a gift card to Land's End that I was saving to buy a bathing suit. And $ I had been saving for clothes.

A gift card to Outback.....

But--I have my phone, my keys, and no one was hurt.

AND...the police have a picture of him from when he charged $260 at Wal-Mart. We have been showing it around the neighborhood and Chris hopes to talk to the security officer at the high school some time next week.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

hang in there, you are in my thoughts and prayers

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. I am just so mad. What the heck?! I'm sorry Kristin. I'm sending a big hug your way.