Hey there sweet pea! I have missed you and can't wait to see you next month.I've been busy here-trying to sell a house you know. But for the last week or so I have been spending a lot of time trying to find ruffled bloomers for you. I really wanted to buy some when I had kids but they were both boys and people don't think ruffled bloomers are cute on boys. Sigh. So anyway I've been looking for you and I found some on etsy but those ladies wanted $20 a pair!!!! Now that's just silly, I'm more discerning than that (some people might say cheap or frugal but I prefer discerning). So I have decided to take matters into my own hands and make you some ruffled bloomers. I hope to be able to bring them in July....I'm not so good at mailing things-just ask your mom.
Love you sweetie! See you soon.
Love,
Auntie Kristin
2 comments:
What a SWEET note to Quinn! She's so excited to see you too and what you will make for her! You're the best aunt, ever!
She is so stinkin' cute! You can get rumba panties at Babys R Us, used to buy them for Zoe all the time. And they were not $20.
Post a Comment