Just finished dinner, had pineapple upside down cake for dessert-made with fresh pineapple, fresh pineapple juice and an organic cake mix. So yummy. Between the four of us I doubt there will be any left in 24 hours.Outside with the dogs. Playing ball and watering the lawn.
Two boys are playing tennis together. First time today they have been nice to each other for longer than 5 minutes.
After 4 days of having the windows open I had to turn the air on again, humidity just got to be too much.
Just noticed the sleeve of my shirt was messed up and I have ink on the front of it. Lovely.
Boys have joined the millions of kids that love these "Silly Bands" Silly indeed. $5 for a pack of 24 rubberbands but truthfully I'd rather bribe them with those than candy. And I really need the bribes if I'm going to survive the summer.
Chris and I just decided to lower our house to $225K.
One of the kids in the neighborhood told Aiden today "Get off my property or I'm going to go get my dad" Nice.
Going to go get the boys in bed....maybe they'll sleep in tomorrow......
No comments:
Post a Comment