Hi all! It is a beautiful day here in Cinci, I've got the windows open and I'm getting stuff done.
So far I've paid bills, always such a fun job
Made lunch for my boys and the neighbor girls
synched my iPhone
I'm about to eat lunch myself
I've listened to Cha Cha Slide and Party in the USA about 100 times each while the kids had a dance party
Called Delta to change our flights for Tampa
handed out bandaids
pulled weeds
watered one of our gardens
AND now I'm updating the blog...still many more things on my list but this is something I've wanted to accomplish all week so here it goes :)
One of my jobs was to download all the pictures off of our cameras, four of them, five including my phone...sigh. Here is what I found on the iPhone
Having fun with Zilla at the park one day after school. We hit Sonic first for lunch and then went to "blue park" for some fun in the sun :)

One of our first days at the pool, since this we have had many days at the pool. The boys are both old enough to swim without me in the water with them although I usually sit on the edge when Aiden goes into the "deep" end (5ft) just in case he needs me. We pack a bunch of food and drinks and just enjoy the pool and being with friends.

I've been antiquing quite a bit here recently trying to find things for the house since the stagers were leaving. This antique mall is a good one not too far from the house.
I've been drooling over cabinets like this for months and months but I won't buy one until we move and I know if we have room for it or not.This is from a different, not so good antique mall....a huge stuffed bear valued at $12,000, HA

At that same mall were fighting turkeys?


Here is our first found geo cache. We have been trying to find them all over and Aiden loves it, Zach enjoys the finding but not the hunting.
Looking for another one that we never found....
My sweet girl Allie isn't too sure about this whole geo caching stuff.

We took the boys to see their first drive in movie. We went to see Marmaduke which wasn't the best movie but the boys did enjoy it and had fun with the novelty of watching a big screen movie in the car.

Zach fell asleep in the car after a sleepover with a friend. He never falls asleep in the car anymore.
This is what happens when you don't shop for 2 weeks. An overflowing cart and a big bill ($167) although I did save $111 thanks to coupons ($27) and sales ($84). We also went to Whole Foods for organic meat and snacks that we can't find at Meijer. Recap of the other cameras will have to wait a day or so...I have lots more to do today including scrubbing blueberries off the wall and scrubbing the wall by the stairs where there is a mysterious spray that no one knows anything about.....
Have a wonderful day everyone!
1 comment:
Holy cow that is a lot of groceries, looks like a Waller cart! He he.
Post a Comment