Saturday, December 6, 2008

Miscellaneous pictures from the last two weeks

This Wednesday on the way to school Aiden got sick. Luckily he knew it was going to happen and I had a plastic bag I handed back to him just in time. After that he fell asleep, poor boy. He was fine by 11am and never ran a fever so I'm not sure really what was going on.
Aiden received a storm trooper helmet from Aunt Whitney and Uncle Patrick.  He loved playing with it before we left on the cruise.
Aiden's 5 year old picture taken by me. He'll still go in for pictures at Portrait Innovations but I like getting one on my own too.  He is doing so well lately. I feel like we have had so many bumps in the road with him but the road is smoothing out. His view of life is so different, he is amazing, creative, inquisitive, spontaneous, loving, funny, athletic, he also has an excellent vocabulary. He is beginning to notice words around him and he is trying to sound them out. He often asks how to spell things and what the letters look like. He is counting reliably to 18. He is a wonderful singer and loves to demonstrate what songs he knows. He is curious about everything and doesn't really have an obsession about one thing.  I love you, Aiden. I can't believe my baby is 5.
This was taken Monday, we celebrated his birthday then because we were leaving so early on Tuesday for Tampa. I had a really good picture of him holding his hands together in absolute glee but it is too dark and I can't adjust it to make it good.  After he opened everything he said "I don't know what to play with first"  :)  He received a whole bunch of stickers, a color wonder light up paint set, and an art bin from Chris and I. Zach gave him a bowling set.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! Your mommy takes awesome pictures of you!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures Kristin! Your vacation looked glorious. Big hugs to super big boy Aiden.