Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Vacation

These pictures are not in any particular order.Playing golf on the boat!!!
Zach and I after we saw the dolphins. He was so nervous but he had a great time once we were there. It truly was an experience of a lifetime for him and I'm so glad that we could experience that with him. His favorite part was getting a kiss from a dolphin. (Aiden was with my in-laws exploring)
The only picture of us all together. Taken at dinner on formal night.
Patrick and Whitney on formal night.
The sunset somewhere between Tampa and Cozumel. 
Linda and Dave dancing on formal night. 
Chris and I dancing on formal night.
Aiden and Dave enjoying the music on formal night.
Dave and Linda celebrated their anniversary on the cruise. The waiters sang to them which is why Linda is looking at them like that.  :)
A path in Whitney's townhome area that leads to a pond. I love all the palm trees.  Whitney was such a great hostess while we were there, even taking Chris to Urgent Care to get three staples in his head after he hit it on the corner of the medicine cabinet. Her home is beautiful, she has such a great sense of style. We were also able to visit her classroom, it was fun to see her in charge of a group of kids, she's a wonderful teacher-those kids are lucky to have her.
Aiden LOVES his Aunt Whitney and spent as much time as he could with her while we were there. I wish we lived closer so we could see them more than once a year. This is Aiden and Whitney together at Starbucks the morning we left on our cruise. 

Thank you Dave and Linda for such a fabulous week. We loved spending it with you.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have snuck in one of your suitcases...