Friday, November 21, 2008

A busy week, I seem to have a lot of those.....

On Sunday Aiden got his first library card. A privilege that comes with being 5.
We took the dogs on a hike Saturday.  They both LOVED running without leashes. The two boys (who we had to drag with us) loved it also.
Lazy day with dad.
Why must Zach leave his stuff on the floor?
I've started reading again after months of not getting any books from the library I came home with 10 (!) on Sunday. This is the first one I read and it was really good with a twist at the end.
And he says he can't nap in the middle of the day. He also says the dogs can't sleep in the bed but Buster looks mighty cozy next to him.
With a little help from his brother and my yoga ball Aiden fell into the fireplace on Monday. After a trip to the new Children's ER he came home with a numb cheek and two stitches inside his mouth. Luckily it just missed the muscle.  He is healing nicely.
Aiden's birthday isn't until Tuesday but we celebrated with his playgroup at Chuck E. Cheese Thursday afternoon.  Gotta love the mouse.

PS: My computer is making an awful noise so it will be going back to Apple for some love. I'll update the blog when I get it back :(

2 comments:

Murillo Family said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! Hope he feels fine after his little fall. How do you get more than 4 pictures to a post, I must be doing something wrong?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! Stiches for your 5th-you just keep Mommy on her toes :) Love all the pictures. Have a happy Thanksgiving.