Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi there!

I did a lot of reorganization in the basement Sunday.  I'm not done and it still looks a mess but I am happy with what I did accomplish: Pantry area (Just added some shelves and regrouped some things).
Boys clothes:  I took all their out of season clothes and Zach hand me downs and put them in drawers instead of the big rubbermaid bins they were in.  I'm hoping this makes season changes easier on me.
Christmas central:the baskets on top that you can't really see are teacher gifts. The box on top of the desk are Zach's goodie bags for his party and all those presents underneath are for the boys! One area I'm still working on is the gift wrapping area in the basement-I'll show that to you when I'm done.
The boys got their haircut and to top it off, got it spiked with red gel!  You might be seeing this picture again, I'm thinking of using it for next year's Christmas card.
At school the teachers asked Aiden what he wanted for Christmas. In case you can't read it, it says: a CD player, blendy pens, chocolate and hamsters with a cage.
Aiden LOVES helping Chris make a fire. On this particular day he rolled and placed all the paper himself.
The boys decorated the tree all by themselves this year. This is the response Chris got when he tried to take some pictures.
The only other decorating we did was put lights on the playroom arch and stair rail. 
Aiden wanted his picture taken with Reno. Reno is so patient. Gotta love a patient dog.
Most people coming downstairs to find their son on the floor peeling carrots would be a bit dismayed. I, on the other hand, was happy.  First: he found something to keep himself busy while I cleaned upstairs. Two: he put down a towel to contain his mess. Three: he didn't draw blood. By the way, he's sitting on the floor because there is a heat vent right there and we keep the house at 63, so it's good to find a heat vent to sit by :)
(I don't know why I can't get this picture to rotate)
Another view of the carrots.  Notice the bag to put the pieces in.

This blog is short on Zach pictures, probably because he is never home.  I went to his conference on Thursday. He's doing great with everything except handwriting and creative writing. We are practicing but I'm not really all that worried.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love seeing the new pictures. Awesome job on the reorg projects, from one organizing junkie to another!