

We went to the park and watched rocket people launch their homemade rockets. One guy even let Zach do the launching! He reports that it "was Awesome." Perhaps it will be a hobby his dad and him can do together sometime in the future.


Note to self: Do not get the dogs groomed at PetSmart. Also: Do not buy dogs that need to be groomed in the first place :) Izzy's cut wasn't too bad, I do love the bows. Buster's cut was another story. He has bald patches from where the razor slipped. Some patches where he actually bled. It's just awful. I'm sure if he could talk he would be crying and screaming about what they put him through, poor puppy boy.

I love to look back in the backseat and see Zach reading. I remember doing the same thing as a little girl. My mom used to take me to used bookstores and I would get a huge stack of books and just devour them on car trips. I love that he is doing the same.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese with playgroup. While we were there I met these two masked boys.

This is a bad picture but these are the glass pieces left after Buster broke and ate(?) Chris' cup that had some chocolate milk in it. As far as we know he only cut his nose but we can't figure out how the cup broke because it fell on a carpeted floor. Our only thought was maybe his bit down hard and shattered it. It was a pretty scary sight. (This happened on Saturday and he is has been fine so we are hoping that he didn't eat any glass and that if he did it passed without doing any harm.)

Zach got some new school clothes over the weekend. After having him try on all of his clothes from last fall I found that the only pants that fit him were the three pair that my Mother in Law bought for him when she visited. The hardest thing is that he is a size 8 and won't wear pants that button. Luckily I found some elastic waisted pants at Old Navy and he did agree to a pair that has a snap. I told him that he is going to have to start wearing pants that button because otherwise his options are very limited--I don't think he cares. He also got some Sketchers ($40!!!!) I fear that it's just the beginning of him caring what brand of shoes he wears.
1 comment:
yay for rockets, boo for bloody Reno.
Post a Comment