Zach has become quite the smartie lately. Not in a good way. A recent conversation at dinner went like this:
Zach: I want an MP3 player.
Chris: You're not getting one right now, eat some fruit boy.
Zach: (pointing his empty fork at Chris) I got your fruit right here.
Chris: (eyes wide, veins bulging pointed his empty fork at Zach) Well I have your MP3 right here.
Not good to sink to his level but he's such a sweet kid and the smart aleck remarks are so out of character for him. Luckily they are still few and far between but I think we're in trouble when he's a teenager.
2 comments:
good come back-I'll have to remember that one :) Darling boys. Aiden is looking soo grown up-tell him to stop it!
boys push just to see how far they can go. That's called growing up. You've lots to look forward to, boy or girls they push if they have the spirit you gave them. love mom
Post a Comment