Friday, May 30, 2008

What a pain


With my back hurting I haven't been able to lift much, or do much for that matter. Laundry piled up, the house got VERY dirty, and when I go shopping the bags sit in the garage for me to bring in one at a time or for Chris to take care of when he gets home. I hate that I can't do all I want/need to in a day. I'm only 30 for goodness sake. Chris and I have a big weekend ahead of us painting the guest room and rearranging everything so we can separate the boys again. It's such a big project and I'm not sure how much help I will be to Chris. The physical therapy is helping and I'm waking up without pain now which is a big improvement. I am also hoping to get in to a chiropractor to see if that can help some too. I just hate feeling old at 30.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope the chiropracter can help! feel better soon :)