Wednesday, May 7, 2008

teacher appreciation 5/7

This week is "Teacher Appreciation Week" so for me that means lots of baking. 13 dozen cookies and 3 dozen brownies later..... I don't mind doing it, they deserve a lot more than cookies and brownies.
I called the Doctor about my MRI. My brain is fine as are my sinuses but I do have an abscessed tooth. I go to the oral surgeon on Monday to have an x-ray if it is a problem with the tooth I will have surgery on Wednesday, if it's not I have to find another oral surgeon that takes my medical insurance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like, I could give a second opinion on options for your tooth. If you want, forward the digital image that is the xray "film" to me and I will tell you all I can from the information it contains. My specialty, prosthodontics, deals with repair, as well as replacement, of teeth. Good luck -- and love to all,
Dave

Jenny said...

yum, I wish I was Zach or Aiden's teacher! Good news about the MRI.