Last year I hosted a brunch around Mothers Day to celebrate my friends and all that they do for me. I decided to do it again this year. Not everyone was able to be in the picture, differing schedules make that hard, but I did get most of us in there. These are the women who listen to me vent, who give me advice on anything and everything, who make me laugh, who drive me places when Aiden brakes the car door and it won't close, who babysit my kids when I need someone, and who always make me feel wonderful about who I am and how I'm doing as a mom. I don't know what I would do without them.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Friends 5/13
Last year I hosted a brunch around Mothers Day to celebrate my friends and all that they do for me. I decided to do it again this year. Not everyone was able to be in the picture, differing schedules make that hard, but I did get most of us in there. These are the women who listen to me vent, who give me advice on anything and everything, who make me laugh, who drive me places when Aiden brakes the car door and it won't close, who babysit my kids when I need someone, and who always make me feel wonderful about who I am and how I'm doing as a mom. I don't know what I would do without them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! Everybody looks so beautiful! what a neat tradition -you have great friends and YOU are a great friend. Wow-two new babies to boot!
I miss you! Would you mind if I started a mother's brunch tradition here in Houston in honor of you? Is that Marci with a baby?!
Post a Comment