Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello? Anyone still out there?


Talk about absentee blogger. My goodness!

Things got busy and there was so much I wanted to say and then it got overwhelming all the things I wanted to say so I just ignored it. HA!

But I'm back. Hopefully to stay.

So here's what I've been up to the past few(ish) months.

October: (In no particular order)
Baking yummy, yummy, homemade, from scratch, honey whole wheat bread

I turned 33. Taken on my b-day (16th) with Allie, my princess.
Went to the pumpkin patch and tried to get a Christmas card picture....it didn't work out so well :)
Made some art for the wall (I painted a huge canvas and then wrapped fabric around cardboard cake circles--fun project but it didn't turn out quite like I planned. I think in our next house I will put the fabric in embroidery hoops instead of on a canvas)
Visited my parents in Illinois.
Had a sleep test. Diagnosed with sleep apnea, mild. I stop breathing on average 6 times an hour with the longest being 67 seconds! I can't even hold my breath for 67 seconds!

November: (again no particular order)

We gave Aiden one of his birthday presents (a powerwing scooter) early so that he would have nice weather to ride it in. Nothing worse than having to wait months to use a present that you love.
Aiden writing his name on his birthday crown at school.
sleeping on the drive to Disney (the sleeping only lasted about 10 minutes)
Driving-at Disney
You can't really tell from the picture but there was a double rainbow at Disney.....what does it mean???? :)
Boys with Donald...at Disney (do I need to keep saying that??)
On Thanksgiving Day, and Aiden's birthday, my parents treated the boys to getting themselves dressed up like pirates. It was really hard to get pictures because it was so dark in the room. The one above is Zach.
Here's Aiden. He was super excited, thus wiggly, plus my poor sensory guy didn't really like having all that paint on his face. They got their pictures taken at the end and it took all his might not to rub the paint off. In fact as soon as we got back to the room he scrubbed it off. but despite that he did enjoy himself.

The boys favorite ride, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Seeing Stitch, one of the very few autographs the boys waited in line for.
This is Aiden, yes he's on the dinner table, opening all the birthday gifts from family.
The boys are home from school so I will leave you with Aiden saying "Peace out" from the backseat on the loooooooooooong drive home from Disney.

I hope to post December and January tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad to see all these pictures. Even though we talk all the time, I feel like I missed all these things. Yummers to that homemade bread.

Unknown said...

Peace out!