For some reason I don't have a lot of pictures, that doesn't mean there wasn't a lot going on though.
One of Aiden's favorite gifts from Christmas.
The boys at Nana and Papa's in Maine for Christmas.
The boys stuck in the "fish bubble" at LL Bean in Freeport, ME.
January was FULL of basketball, so was February for that matter.
Zach...more basketball.
I don't remember what I did but I won the worst mommy award. I win this often.
We had some snow days but with 4 wheel drive it didn't stop us from getting out.
With Chris gone it was up to Aiden and I to clear the driveway and sidewalks.
Aiden's a great helper with the snowblower.
I've been working on this blanket off and on...mostly off....for about a year. I'm about 1/3 done.
I learned to make homemade key lime pie. It is so easy. AND so very, very yummy.
Buster with his ball. Don't you love how his tongue is sticking out the side of his mouth :)
People camped out waiting for Chick-Fil-A to open. We were not one of those crazy people.
One of Aiden's circuit creations. He has 3 sets of these circuits, one from Nana and Papa and 2 from Chris and I. He loves to experiment and create. I think this was his radio. Such an awesome kid.
2 comments:
Your blanket looks so pretty. I still can't believe those wackos who camped out at Chick fil A, I mean, really? Someone came from another state to camp here, so weird. Those snow storms do not look like fun, at all. Yikes.
Hi!! Love all the pics. Hoping that spring brings a buyer for your house. If you can survive a house on the market and your husband gone....your pretty much ready to take on the rest of the world:) I'm thinking about you.
I love chick fil a, but that is insane!
Post a Comment