Sunday, July 13, 2008

OY VEY! I'm very behind.

7-3-08: Aiden loved jumping waves both in deep water (with someone holding him) and by the shore.  I think his favorite was by the shore.
7-4-08: Being 18 floors up meant that the fireworks were at eye level :)  So cool!
7-5-08: Leaving day. I snapped this from our balcony right before we woke the boys up to leave. So sad to leave the ocean, someday I hope this is what we wake up to every morning.
7-6-08: The boys are happy to be back home with all their neighborhood friends.
7-7-08: Chris had his first day at his new job today. It was very tiring but he's excited about the challenge.
7-8-08: Zach and his best friend Andrew R. are in magic class together this week. I take them and Andrew's mom picks them up, it's so nice to carpool. It's also nice that Zach can do this with such a good friend. They've spent the drives talking about video games and when they can have a sleepover. 
7-9-08: Chris was in Maine for a few days for his Grampy's funeral. Although it was a sad occasion I'm glad he could be there with his family, especially Nana.
7-10-08: I iz in your bed. Sleeping on your pillow. Chris loves these cat pictures: http://icanhascheezburger.com/  I couldn't resist taking a picture of Izzy sleeping on his pillow while he was gone.  (Buster was there too but jumped off right as I was going to take the picture)
7-12-08: I am taking a photography class online. This weeks assignment was to take some pictures with my camera set on auto by a natural light source. I had some surprisingly cooperative subjects :)

7-11-08: Zach had his magic show today, he did so well in front of all those people. We are so proud.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

The pictures of the boys (for your class) look so good!