Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The DS


I wasn't really sure about getting Zach the DS. I know how obsessive he can be and I was worried that he wouldn't ever put it down. He's done very well with the limits I have set and only asks to play on average about once an hour :)  He loves to play against his dad at night for special time. Tonight he had to play against me and I have to say I did pretty well for having never played before. I know it won't be long until he is much, much, much better than I am.

2 comments:

Murillo Family said...

I know I am tech-challenged and my kids are not into video games (yet, the Wii is looking pretty fun though we tried it at the mall), so what is a DS?

Christian said...

The DS is a little nintendo with a touch screen and wireless network access to play games with friends in the same room or over the internet. you'll find all the mario type games on it as well as other, more grown up stuff.