Friday, June 3, 2011

18 years

Just popping in. Yes, I know I still need to upload pictures....

Today 18 years ago my husband, who wasn't my husband then, showed up on my doorstep to tell me that his family was moving to Mississippi, we spent the next 3 days together as often as possible. Wrote and called all summer long...back when long distance wasn't free.... He returned to Illinois in the fall to continue college. And now here we are 7 moves, 2 kids, 3 dogs, and 18 years later.

Wow.

18 years. Strange since when I look in the mirror I still feel 16...even though I don't look 16. And my husband will always be 19 in my eyes.

Seriously. 18 years.

Happy Anniversary honey.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You two are too young to be together 18 years!!!!!! Congrats. Love you both. Hope you have a great day and lots more celebrations to come.

Sarah said...

Congrats!!!