Thursday, April 15, 2010

An Aiden funny

Ok. I know it's been a while, a looooong while.

I have so much to say, to tell everyone but this post is going to be a short one.

We are getting ready to put our house on the market (more on that later) and I gave Zach the option to clean his room himself or let me do it. The catch was that if I did it I could throw away anything I wanted to and he couldn't get it back. I reassured him I wouldn't throw away any of his favorites, and I didn't, but I did fill one WHOLE trash bag full of stuff.

So the bag was sitting in the hallway and I hadn't tied it closed in case I found any other little things to throw in it. Well.....Aiden came home and went upstairs to get something out of his room and it was taking a VERY long time to come back downstairs, which as any mother knows is a very bad sign. So I went up to find out what was going on. As I went up the stairs I see that the trash bag that was once full had a lot less stuff in it. I peeked in Aiden's room and there he is on the floor playing with his "new" toys. I told him he needed to put the things back in the garbage.

He looked at me with pleading eyes and said....

"But MOM everyone knows you have to ask the little brother before you throw things away!"

I so wanted to let him keep it, just because he is so gosh darn cute but there is a HUGE difference in Zach's eyes between giving something to Aiden and throwing it away. Unfortunately he would prefer things get thrown away before he would want his brother to get them.

That's it for now. I promise to post again soon, not in 6 weeks.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

He he he! Love it!