Monday, October 12, 2009

Right now

(Picture taken in August by Chris, Aiden's first day of school)

Right now: (Warning: Lots of random.)

*I am thinking of all my "to-dos." Knowing I need to make a list.
*Researching Migraines, trying to figure out why I can't seems to shake them. Having 1-3 a week instead of 1-3 a month.
*Wishing my Doctor was still practicing and not staying at home with her kids.
*Enjoying my last 10 minutes of quiet before Aiden comes home.
*Listening to Sam and Allie wrestle (she's 10lbs, he's 40lbs). She's winning :)
*Wishing I had the money for a maid
*Glad I finished organizing the laundry room (pictures to come later)
*Missing apple season in NY
*Wish Chris was home
*Just remembered I'm 3 days behind on my bible study...oops
*Zach forgot to put his breakfast away.....do I save it and make him do it when he gets home, or just do it myself?
*Buster just shoved his nose under my arm. He's such a sweet, sweet dog.
*Izzy isn't herself lately, wondering if there is something medical going on.
*If I had a smaller house there would be less to clean....right?
*I think I'll have tuna fish for lunch
*Have to put the bike lock on the fridge in the garage.....Aiden broke the other one. Don't ask why we have to lock the fridge, it's a long story.
*Almost called the police to look for Zach yesterday, he was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be-we had a long talk.

Off to pick Aiden up from the bus. Hope he had a good day today.

3 comments:

sarah said...

I am happy to see I am not the only one with these thought processes. Must be a mom thing :) Enjoy your week, as always it is sure to be full and busy.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a heart to heart with your son the missing one. You will always have a thousand things to do. I thought it would be slow when the kids are at school, but you find other things to keep you busy to make you feel productive and maybe overwhelmed too. Same with most Moms. Wish you were closer. I could be a great help really. love ya lin

Anonymous said...

I go in as anonymous because I can't figure how to do it otherwise. lin