I'm still here. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I'll try to do better :) Here's a recap of June in no particular order.

In Chicago we met Santa at Bob Chin's Crab House, I guess Santa likes crab legs too.

View from our hotel window.

Zach went to Camp Campbell Guard (M-W 9-5 and spent the night Thursday). He loved it and come home a happy boy.

We had some cool nights so we enjoyed S'mores a lot!

Took the boys to see a Mad Science Show at the Fairfield Community Arts Building. All of us were riveted, it was lots of fun with fire and exploding things, right up my boys alley.

An early birthday party for Zach at Red Robin with Nana and Papa.

Mr. Stubbs, a foster, we had him for about a month. He was an ornery dog. A chewer, barker, pee-er. We wish him well with his new family :)

Zach "graduated" 2nd grade. I can't believe that I have a 3rd grader!
No comments:
Post a Comment