Saturday, January 17, 2009

Time consuming

So what has kept me so busy that I haven't had time to post?

*Laundry
*Basketball games have started
*I reorganized the kitchen pantry
-the dog stuff
-the winter gear
*I went through all my scrapbooking supplies, put some aside for my garage sale this summer and reorganized the other supplies
*Edited, and printed off 34 pages (8.5x11) of pictures for my 365+1 project
*Made 2 trips to Staples to get ink for the printer so I could print 34 pages of pictures
*Edited, uploaded, and ordered 224 pictures from Snapfish for various other projects
*Did I mention laundry
*Bought new dishes, new bedroom lamps, and other odds and ends from IKEA
*grocery shopping
*allergy shots for Zach
*Worried about Chris since he had a reaction to HIS allergy shots and had to go back to the office because his throat was closing (!). The shot him up with an epi-pen and he returned to work despite my strong urgings to come home and rest
*Taught myself to knit (pictures to come another day)
*Aiden earned 50 tokens by doing various things and he chose to go to Chuck E Cheese that kid can blow through 100 tokens in no time!

*And this guy has kept me VERY busy.  This is Sonny. He is German Shepherd/Sheltie mix. Only 6 months old and he has heartworm. No we didn't adopt him but we are fostering him.  We've had him for about 10 days. He is wonderful and adorable and so much a puppy. We won't foster a puppy again :) I like them to be a little older. Someone is coming over tomorrow to meet him and his sister Cher, she will probably be adopting them both. I am so happy for him and not the least bit sad.....yet.

5 comments:

Christian said...

hey, this is your husband. have not see you in days. i see you have been busy. cute dog!

Christian said...

you have not neglected me at all. we are doing great. love, Chris

Anonymous said...

All of this sounds glorious! You should feel great-what a productive mama :)

Christian said...

they didnt take the 2 dogs tonight, but we did get to meet Sonny's sister. Cher and Sonny got along very well but Cher not so well with Buster and Izzy. Cher is back at her foster home.

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, you are a busy bee. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see those scraping projects.