In 2007 I chose ENJOY. I wanted to enjoy every minute of my day. Partly because it hit me that my babies were not my babies anymore and partly because there are things I have to do day to day and I wanted to find a way to enjoy those things more-a way to make them feel less of a chore.
In 2008 I chose SIMPLIFY. I wanted to simplify my life as best as I could. I tried to say No to things that would just crowd my life. I worked to organize our home and simplify our routines. Not always easy with two children but I did my best.
For this year I chose GRATITUDE. I have so many things/people to be thankful for. My goal is to write down at least one thing everyday that I am grateful for.
January 1-goggles. I was doing a lot of freezer cooking and had to cut a lot of onions so I put on Aiden's goggles so I didn't tear up as bad as I usually do. Worked like a charm.
January 2-Chris. I watched him today with the boys and at one point Chris and Aiden had their heads together looking at the fire, talking about how to keep it going, etc. It brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy that both of the boys are so close to Chris and that he is such a wonderful father. Love you babe!
Now that my 365+1 photo project is done there will probably be fewer pictures up here but I will still post them whenever I have some good ones to share.
1 comment:
Love the one little word, is that from Ali Edwards? I need to think of one. Have you done any classes from Big Picture Scrapbooking? If so, do you have any to recommend for a "beginner"? (I think I need a new approach!) I ordered Photo Freedom, but it won't ship until the end of January.
Post a Comment