Thursday, May 23, 2013

February 12-25

Jumping right in to continue...


Tuesday (12): Taking pictures of a swing that Aiden wants Chris to build for him while at OT.


Wednesday (13): A happy gift of love from my mom.


Thursday (14) Happy love from Nana.


Friday (15) $3 goes a long way in the bulk candy aisle at the grocery store.


Saturday (16): I would go broke buying books if it weren't for the library.


Sunday (17): It was raining, so Zach fashioned a hat for himself.


Monday (18): Allie playing ball in the basement. 


Tuesday (19): Buster waiting for Chris to come home. He loves his daddy.


Wednesday (20): I love this silly, sweet firecracker with a gazillion freckles.


Thursday (21): covering the gray.


Friday (22): More chess. And a silly husband.


Saturday (23): You can't see it very well, but the yellow sign is an advertisement for a Ham and Gun raffle.
Only in Erie. Sigh.


Sunday (24): The things I find in my house.


Monday (25) Listening to music while waiting for the bus.

No comments: