Okay, finally here's week three:
Tuesday: The boys got a wind day but the wind never came like they thought it would. The only damage we had was that bush in the upper right corner was uprooted.
Wednesday was Halloween. Unfortunately for the boys it was pretty rainy. They went out anyway but didn't stay out long.
Zach was a character from Minecraft, a creeper, he made his costume himself.
Aiden decided he didn't like how his ninja costume fit so he was Darth Skeleton Ninja.
Thursday: More scanning of pictures. I don't know how old I was, three maybe...
Friday: Most days I have to wake Aiden up for school. It's the only time he's so calm. Although he does talk and kick in his sleep. Such a sweet boy.
Saturday: I made vegetable soup. It's a full day process but so very tasty. Plus we were able to freeze a bunch for later.
Sunday: I reorganized all of Aiden's binders, preparing to meet with an advocate as we are again/still having trouble with the school but that's a post for another day.
Monday: And even more scanning. And not being able to rotate. Ugg. Me and my Grandma Morris. Again, maybe 3 years old.



No comments:
Post a Comment