Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Burgled.

Someone stole my purse today. Out of my car. That was parked in my garage.

I feel angry and violated. The boys and I were in the house for crying out loud. At least they only took my purse.

They charged $2000 before we realized the purse was gone. Sears, Home Depot, Office Depot and Lowe's. It's not like they were buying milk and bread to feed their hungry children. They also got about $300 in cash. Most of it birthday and Christmas money that I was saving for clothes. Guess I should have spent it sooner. The rest was approx $80 for Spring Break "fun money."

Officer Judy came and took a police report. Because our car was in the garage and not in the street it is a burglary and not a simple theft.

Still angry though. Makes me wish a was a vindictive person, and had the resources to hunt them down like in The Unit or.......something.  Wish I was like Chris and could just let it go.

I can't believe that someone stole my purse out of my car that was in my garage.

5 comments:

sarah said...

OMG!OMG! Out of your garage-that is scary. I leave my purse in there all the time. I'd be angry too and I would want to hunt them down so don't feel bad about that.

Anonymous said...

Shoot the bastards. Set a trap and terminate whomever with extreme prejudice. Extreme.
Dave

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. The uneasiness goes away. Hopefully it was just so neighbor kids.

Murillo Family said...

I am so sorry. I too leave my purse and car keys in the car in the garage all the time. I guess I will learn from your terrible experience and take everything inside now. At least they came to take a report, that doesn't happen here!(I know! Can you believe that!?!)

Jenny said...

What a stinky world we live in nowadays! I am sorry for you. I am so glad none of you were hurt.