Thursday, February 19, 2009

OY!





I love Aiden very, very much. But sometimes I have to count to 100 before I can speak when I see things he's done.  This is one of those times. The pictures don't really do his handiwork justice. You see, around my birthday I started slowly buying Mary Kay products from a friend to fill a compact. My idea being two fold, I deserved nice make-up and it would be nice to be able to carry everything in a compact and bring it with me if I didn't have time in the morning. Well. Aiden also thought that it looked like fun and one day a few weeks ago when he was supposed to be napping this is what he did. Now my makeup is up very high in our closet. 

I know, from classes, that Aiden doesn't have the ability to apply rules when he needs to. He knows right from wrong but can't apply the principles when he is in situations. He just can't control his impulses. So there are days no matter how much I love him. Know matter how much I know about ADHD that I feel hopeless, I start to feel like it's always going to be this way, that we will always have to lock things up and keep things away from him and that always makes me sad for my little boy who just can't control himself.

No comments: