My ups and downs with 2 kids, 3 dogs, and my husband.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Neighborhood
One thing I love about our neighborhood is that they had everyone plant the same tree along the streets so in the spring when you drive through the streets are lined with these pretty white flowering trees. I LOVE it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your neighborhood looks beautiful and so does IKEA! Love all the pictures, but don't love the 58$ fuel up-ouch! Buster is a little stinker. Ahhh the joys of puppy ownership. Trucker likes to go through the bathroom garbage and leave it all over the house-yummy.
2 comments:
Your neighborhood looks beautiful and so does IKEA! Love all the pictures, but don't love the 58$ fuel up-ouch! Buster is a little stinker. Ahhh the joys of puppy ownership. Trucker likes to go through the bathroom garbage and leave it all over the house-yummy.
I love these trees too. Too bad it only lasts a short while.
Post a Comment